Social Media Analyst Recruitment at NATCOM Development and Investment Limited (Trading as Ntel)
Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary telecommunications company which provides 4G LTE Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice over LTE and extraordinarily high internet access speed. Our aim is to redefine the Nigerian telecommunications landscape and enrich the lives of Nigerians by delivering the most advanced communications technology across the largest possible network coverage in the most effective, valuable and satisfying manner.
Currently, we are recruiting interested candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Analyst
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily comments and content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and addresses issues for application users
- Develop content for and monitor online and social conversations and actively participate in them to build brand visibility, thought leadership and solve consumer issues
- Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness
- Prioritize key issues and needs, lead the ideation process to support the creation of multiple solutions
- Assist in production and writing knowledge base articles
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Coordinate with the Line Manager to design advertising campaigns
- Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company
- Identify habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience
- Build and support SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies, including optimizing keywords in content marketing projects
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Must have good knowledge and understanding of Customer needs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here