South African National Parks SANParks Internship Programme 2022
All South African unemployed graduates are invited to apply for the SANParks Internship 2022. See how to apply and requirements needed below
South African National Parks SANParks Internship 2022 for unemployed South African graduates
South African National Parks (SANParks) is the leading conservation authority in all national parks, responsible for 3 751 113 hectares of protected land in 20 national parks. It draws its mandate from the National Environmental Management: Protected Areas Act, Act 57 of 2003.
- Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their Bachelor Degree/ National Diploma (NQF6/NQF7) at Public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in South Africa and wish to be placed SANParks for a period of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5, 000.00.
- SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
To qualify for the Internship Placement Programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed graduate age 18 – 35.
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Have completed a Bachelor Degree/National Diploma (NQF 6/NQF 7) under the mentioned discipline/fields of study from a South African Public Higher Education Institution (HEI).
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/placement programme.
The following qualifications are required:
|Field of Study||Division/Department||Number Allocated|
|Law Degree||Office of the CEO||1 x Office of the CEO|
|Diploma/B Degree in Administration||Risk Management||1 x Risk Management|
|Diploma/B Degree in Supply Chain Management/Procurement Management||Supply Chain Management||1 x Supply Chain Management|
|Diploma/Degree in Accounting Sciences||Finance||1 x Finance Management|
Salary: R 5 000
- Applications must be submitted via email to Gugulethu.Khuzwayo@sanparks.org
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/ information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- All appointments for internships are subject to the verification and pre-screening process.
- SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Manual applications will not be accepted.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
For More Information, Visit the Official Webpage of the South African National Parks SANParks Internship 2022
Application Closing Date
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here