SPDC Nigeria 2022/2023 Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme Application Form – This is to inform the general public of Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) application form now out for Industrial Training and Internship Programme for all interested and qualified persons to apply. See full details below Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Shell Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme
- Shell Companies in Nigeria’s Student Industrial Training Programme offers Nigerian students in higher Institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in our office locations. The following is a list of eligible courses:
- Information Technology
- Sciences (Pure Science, Environmental and Social)
- The Programme provides students studying any of the above courses the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme will be invaluable for future careers.
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for Students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development.
Interested and qualified applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- Have school authorisation and approval for Industrial Training.
How to Apply for SPDC Nigeria Student Industrial Training and Internship Programme 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “2022 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application (Course of study)” as the subject of the email.
The email content must include the following:
- Student’s Name
- Name of University / Institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number / Student ID number
- Course of Study
- Required Duration / Period for Internship
- Contact Details (Address, Email, and Phone)
- Scanned Copy of Official Form / Letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA).
- All applicants should have Personal and Valid Email account (for consistent communication).
- Industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here