SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria is recruiting interested and qualified candidates to fill the position of E & I Project Manager. To know more about SPIE Oil and Gas recruitment application process and basic requirements/qualification, See below
About SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria
Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
READ- Matrix Energy Group Recruitment For Liquified Petroleum Gas Plant Manager-Apply Now
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: E & I Project Manager
Location: Lagos or Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract type: International Contract
- In this context, we are looking for an Electrical & Instrumentation Construction Project Manager to join us for a duration of 24 months.
- Ensure that all Company systems of Quality Assurance are adhered to.
- Ensure adequate and qualified supervision and skilled labor resources are employed to meet schedule requirements.
- Coordinate and report on a weekly and monthly basis on all progress matters and problem areas.
- Ensure all variations works are authorized/approved Client Site Representative.
- Deliver the project construction function within the agreed schedule and budget, and, where applicable, implement cost-saving initiatives.
- The appointed will demonstrate significant experience in the oil and gas, refinery, or petrochemical industry.
- This role will primarily be that of a project manager who manages construction and commissioning phases and is responsible for meeting safety, operability, schedule, and cost objectives.
- Ensure that all Project / Company HSE goals are achieved and where possible exceeded.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of all personnel working in the area or areas within the site complex.
- Ensure that all sub-contractors are fully aware of their obligations and responsibilities.
- Ensure that all work is to the required standard and that all drawings, specifications, inspections, and certifications are strictly adhered to.
- Constantly strive to obtain maximum productivity and economical use of labor and equipment in order to keep costs within budget.
- Ensure that all items of material, equipment, and services are available prior to the commencement of the works, to avoid abortive and unproductive use of labor.
- Ensure that Company systems for material identification and store requisitioning adhere to.
Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates must have the following criteria:
- B.Sc Electrical and Instrumentation.
- 10 years of demonstrable experience in a similar role or senior position in Construction Management.
- Previous experience working on an O&G / refinery/petrochemical site with a proven background in successful project delivery.
- Extensive knowledge of related HSEQ safe working practices/procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of the construction process, its implementation, and management.
- Fully conversant with project management tools.
- Ability to react to changing deadlines and achieve project goals/milestones.
- Ability to manage/maintain budget/schedule requirements.
- Delivery-focused and committed to the achievement of project goals.
- French speaker is a plus.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
- French (D-Full professional proficiency)
What can we offer you?
We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals, and being immersed in international culture
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ Qatar Government Education Scholarship Application Form Portal For Nigerians 2022/2023
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply