Stanbic IBTC Bank -We are recruiting interested and qualified candidates to fill the position of Analyst, Quality Assurance at our office in Lagos Island, Lagos. The job description, qualifications and how to apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment are well explained in this article.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting interested and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Quality Assurance
Job ID: 65022
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
- The QA Analyst is responsible for the testing phase of the software/application development and production process to ensure that final products meet the company standards.
- Duties include identifying whether products are functional, reliable, and meet the end user’s expectations
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Product Testing and Analysis:
- Establish test approach/plan for projects – technology related projects.
- Establish acceptance criteria and schedule for test cycles (CIT, SIT, UAT).
- Establish testing team quality standards and quality assurance processes.
- Write Automated software tests for various application features.
- Deploy test scripts to CI/CD pipeline.
- Ensure that automation tests are integrated and executed reliably during deployment to various environments
- Coordinate the execution of performance tests for systems with high volume users
- Ensure all new APIs are automated using POSTMAN / Newman for effective monitoring
- Implement Test Requirements Analysis.
- Implement Test Case Development / Updating.
- Implement Test Data preparation and execution.
Test Documentation and Reporting:
- Provide support in the documentation of all test artifacts. Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Rendition of reports and updating all documents regularly.
- Oversee the maintenance of existing automation test scripts
- Maintain and provide direction for updating existing automated testing scripts
Stakeholder engagement, technical workshop, and training:
- Maintains testing protocols by writing and updating test scripts. Provides references for users by writing and maintaining test artifact documentation.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing test results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
ALSO READ- BIU Massive Job Recruitments 2022
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in any field
- Minimum of 3 years of quality assurance experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here