Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship 2023/2024 for Study in UK- Fully Funded
Application for 2023 Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship program. Scholarship Award is ongoing and is for every individuals. The scholarships are generously funded by Standard Bank Group. If you want to know how to register/apply for Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship 2023/2024 program for Study in UK. See, eligibility candidates, requirements, prize worth, and how to apply, and closing date here as you read on.
About the Scholarship
LSE is pleased to confirm three Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarships for the 2023 session.
These scholarships are to support academically gifted students who do not have the financial means to pursue further studies of this nature. The successful candidates will need to demonstrate a combination of exceptional academic merit and financial need.
The Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s scholarships are opened for application in the following LSE master’s programs;
- MSc in Environment and Development
- MSc in Environmental Economics and Climate Change
- MSc in Finance (full-time)
- MSc in Finance and Private Equity
- MSc in Financial Mathematics
- MSc in Global Health Policy
- MSc in Local Economic Development
- MSc in Accounting and Finance
- MSc in Behavioural Science
- MSc in Data Science
- MSc in Economics and Management
- MSc in Risk and Finance
- MSc in Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc in Urbanisation and Development
- MSc in Economics and Philosophy
- MSc in Management and Strategy
- MSc in Management Information Systems and Digital Innovation
- MSc in Real Estate Economics and Finance
To be considered for the scholarship programme only applicants from any of the following Standard Bank’s African operating countries will be considered:
- Côte d’Ivoire
- South Africa
- South Sudan
Each scholarship will provide the cost of full tuition fees for the eligible programs and provide a maintenance stipend of £21,000 for living costs.
How to Apply for Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship
To apply for this and other LSE scholarships with the same application process, you must have;
applied for admission to study at LSE; see How to apply
submitted the LSE Graduate Financial Support Application (including Section G: Personal Statement) accessed via the Graduate Application Tracker
received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional)
The deadline to apply is as stated in the application portal.
Successful applicants will be emailed throughout May, June, and July. Please ensure that their domain name – lse.ac.uk – is added to your safe senders’ list and routinely check your junk/spam folders.
For More information about the scholarship Programme, kindly click here