Apply for Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan 2022/2023/2024 – Are you looking for for where to access loans with low interest rate? Standard Chartered Bank is given out Personal Loan Products. The application link portal,how to apply and the requirement as well as the interest rate are contained in this article below. See full details Features to get and Access Loan
Below are some of the features you need to know about getting a loan
- Easy Repayment: Repayment directly from your account with us.
- No Pre-liquidation Charges: You can make free partial or full liquidation at your convenience through our 24/7 online banking.
- Convenience: Wide range of channels where you can make repayment.
- No Security Required: Loans are fully unsecured with no security required.
- Take Over Facility: We can help you move your loan with another bank to take advantage of our competitive terms.
- Top Up For Your Need: If you need additional financing during your loan tenor, we offer you a top up as long as you have made regular repayments.
- Age: From 21- 60 years
- Min Loan: ₦175,000
- Max loan: ₦20,000,000
- Min Salary: ₦30,000 for Nigeria citizen and ₦50,000 for Foreigners.
- Interested applicants must has account with Standard Chartered Bank for easy identifications. Open account click here
To be eligible to apply for Standard Chartered Bank Loan,you need to meet up with the following Requirements below:
- Completed application form
- Bank statements for the last 3 months
- Payslips for the last 3 months
- Letter of Awareness from employer to domicile your salary with Standard Chartered Bank
Repayment directly from your account with us, you can make free partial or full liquidation at your convenience through our 24/7 online banking. Wide range of channels where you can make repayment.
If you need additional financing during your loan tenor, we offer you a top-up as long as you have made regular repayments.
How to apply for Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan 2022, 2023 / 2024
To apply kindly, visit bank loan https://www.sc.com/ng/borrow/personal-loan/
Please note better: Please fill in the above information for an estimation of your repayment amount. The Approximate Monthly Repayment figure for Standard Chartered’s Personal Loan is indicative and is not meant to be final or binding on the Bank.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here