Apply for Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2022 – At Sterling Bank, our customers are our number one priority and we value their feedback and ideas. We’ve made sure there are plenty of ways to stay in touch. Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full-service national commercial bank in Nigeria.
In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program
READ: Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Online Application Portal 2021 Opened
Titlle: Sterling Graduate Trainee Program – 2022
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- The Graduate Trainee Program is a starting point for an exciting career at Sterling Bank. It is a unique opportunity for talents who are ready to live out their passion and demonstrate leadership potential.
- At Sterling Bank, you will explore a world of opportunities and see how the Graduate Trainee Program can enhance your career and position you for impact.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: CBN Agricultural Credit Support Scheme (ACSS) Loan Application Portal 2021/2022 is opened
- Are you driven, creative and a problem solver? What do you think about making a career of your passion at the best place to work in Nigeria?
- The Sterling Graduate Trainee Program is just perfect for you!
Requirements to Apply for Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2022
- Minimum of Second-Class Lower Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Digitally Savvy
- Great Communications Skills
- Growth Mindset
- Takes Responsibility & Ownership
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age at the time of application
How to Apply for Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline is 5th December, 2021.
ALSO READ: Lagos State Primary Health Care Board (PHCB) Recruitment 2021 Application Portal
To get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address email@example.com for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply