Sterling Oil Exploration and Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) Recruitment 2023 for Document Controller
SEEPCO is recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position of Document Controller in the company. Kindly ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Meaning of SEEPCO
SEEPCO means Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited
Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005.
SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Controller
Employment Type: Contract
- In this role, you will be responsible for project operations and programs support including standardization, quality management, document management, methods creation and maintenance, process improvement and tools for the project management function.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining and making available as necessary complete and current project documents and related information throughout the project cycle
- Maintaining the procedure for the document management system.
- Creating documents as per the document numbering system, archiving and distribution of documents
- Participates in the organization’s business Risk and opportunity management.
- Complying with company and regulatory HSE requirements & expectations, Quality management systems, project HSE Plan, Quality Plan and related requirements
- Detecting and signalling flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis
- Ensuring on time submission of accurate documentation to meet customer requests.
Requirements for SEEPCO Recruitment 2023
To be considered for this job position, you must first understand the qualifications and requirements for applying for SEEPCO Recruitment 2023.See below
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
- Must have at least 5 years of experience
- Have sound oral and written communication skills
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Be a good team player and display good communication and problem-solving skills
- Have sound problem solving skills
- Time management skills.
- Have Knowledge of any Document Management System
- Be Proficient in using Microsoft Office package (specifically Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Work cross functionally with multiple disciplines and departments
- Knowledge of Quality System Standards such as ISO or API
N400,000 – N600,000 Monthly.
Application Deadline for SEEPCO Recruitment 2023
30th September, 2023.
How to Apply for SEEPCO Recruitment 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Document Controller ” as the subject of the mail.