Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Recruitment For Partnerships Officer – The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF), established in 2010, is an African private-sector-led philanthropy in Africa championing entrepreneurship and entrepreneurs across the continent. The Foundation’s long-term investment in empowering African entrepreneurs is emblematic of Tony Elumelu’s philosophy of Africapitalism, which positions Africa’s private sector, and most importantly entrepreneurs, as the catalyst for the social and economic development of the continent.
TEF is accepting applications to fill the position of:
Job Title: Partnerships Officer
Job ID: 480
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- The Partnership Officer will drive the strategic deployment of each of the unit’s pillars to solidly and position the Foundation as the single leading authority on entrepreneurship development in Africa amongst all multilaterals, DFIs, development agencies, global development space.
- Ensure partners complete the KYC and accept TEF Guiding Principles within 1-month post engagement agreement.
- Co-convene at least 4 events annually with a Government agency, parastatal, multilateral organization, development agency or CSOs towards supporting and developing youth entrepreneurship in Africa.
- Support in Entrepreneurship Forum – identification, engagement, briefing of speakers, production of concept note, coordination and event management, strategic partnerships towards the Forum, etc.
- To conceptualize, pursue and manage all strategic collaborations and value-creating engagement with likeminded, reputable public institutions and organizations in Africa, and outside of the continent.
- To unlock more funding and support for African entrepreneurs through new partnerships, with key stakeholders and players in the public development ecosystem
- Consummate identified public sectors/MFI/INGO partnerships, especially cognizant of time scale issues.
- Implement aggressive public sector partnership initiative to position TEF as the partner of choice to deploy all development funding, assistance and aid channeled/earmarked for Africa.
- Conduct comprehensive stakeholder mapping and assessment that identifies priority partners.
- Deliver quarterly partnerships report capturing Programme progress and generate insights from weekly stakeholder engagement reports.
- Adhere to excellent operational efficiency by securing Partner criteria for additional entrepreneurs, ensuring compliance across all relevant departments to achieve and meet all partner criteria.
- Ensure the execution of partnership agreements effectively and seamlessly, leveraging the insights, knowledge and understanding of all internal frameworks of our partner institutions.
Qualifications / Experience Requirement(s)
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 – 8 years cognate experience.
- Master’s Degree (optional).
- Experience working with NGOs (preferred).
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Closing Date for Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Recruitment
Application ends 31st July, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here