UNICEF internships Career Opportunities application portal is now open for Undergraduates, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Students that wish to work with UNICEF. UNICEF Internship is a Fully Funded International Internship program . They have Diverse Majors/Fields available for Internships. The UNICEF Internship Opportunities are available worldwide for the Students. To get the full details,see below.
UNICEF Internships are to students who wish to acquire direct practical experience in UNICEF’s work. The program provides students the opportunity to participate actively in various functional areas in UNICEF. The program can be categorized into three main pillars: Program and Policy, External Relations, and Operations.
About UNICEF Organization
UNICEF is an Agency of the United Nations. Working at UNICEF is highly rewarding. With attractive compensation and benefits, a culture that helps staff thrive and diverse opportunities for personal and professional development, we aim to help you maintain a fulfilling life both at and outside the office.
UNICEF Works in Over 190 Countries.
Eligibility Requirements for UNICEF Internships
Interested and qualified candidates must meet the following criteria below:
- Candidate must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. degree program or have graduated within the past two years.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years and above.
- Candidates must be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to is required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. father, mother, brother, sister) working in any UNICEF office; and
- Have no other relatives in the line of authority which that you will report to.
- Individuals must demonstrate excellent academic performance through recent university or institution records.
- Additional consideration will be given to any past professional experience.
Is UNICEF an NGO?
Yes. UNICEF can be regarded as an NGO. Some activities of the agency include immunizations and disease prevention, administering treatment for children and mothers with HIV, enhancing childhood and mate.
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ- Free Online Leadership Courses To Become An Outstanding Leader
Benefits of UNICEF Internship
The UNICEF Internship Programme for Young Graduates and its a Fully Funded Opportunity includes the following:
- Monthly Stipend.
- Contribution Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution toward Travel
- No Visa Costs.
- International Certification
- Remote job after Internship
How to Apply for UNICEF Internships
The UNICEF Internships recruitment application portal is open. There are various positions for interested and qualified persons to apply. You are expected to apply for the position you are most qualified for.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here