UNILAG Design Studio RICE360 Summer Internship Programme 2022 Applications /Registration Portal is now open. See application link portal, how to apply, eligibility, closing date all have been provided in this article. Read onThe UNILAG Design Studio is a product of collaborative effort between the University of Lagos and RICE360 Institute for Global Health Technologies, Houston, USA. The Design Studio is expected to be a Hub for raising the next generation of innovators from the University community and the general public. The central goal of the studio is to provide easy access to state-of-the-art specialized equipment and other relevant resources for innovation. In addition, the Studio space is positioned to offer a conducive environment that encourages young talents to develop indigenous solutions using locally sourced materials.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Title: RICE360 Summer Internship Programme 2022
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- The RICE360 annual summer internship is focused on mobilizing teams to work towards impacting global health through collaborative team-based projects, interns in collaboration with mentors representing diverse range of Global Health expertise will utilize the engineering design process to explore Healthcare solutions.
- Undergraduate / Graduate Student / Tech-enthusiast from the University of Lagos or other institutions in Nigeria (Preferably, applicants with Engineering / Sciences / Medical Sciences / Business background)
- Healthcare Innovation experience, Hands-on technical & entrepreneurial skills, flair for technology-based innovation, Creativity Acumen, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Mentality.
- Applicant(s) must be available on full-time basis from October to November 2022.
Applicant(s) must have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Technical (Rapid Prototyping with 3D Printer, CNC, Laser Cutting, Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing (CAD/CAM), Electronic Circuit Designs, Programming, I.C.T. and AI Solutions Development, Mechanical Fabrication, Project Management etc.)
- Innovation: Healthcare Innovation experience, flair for technology-based innovation, Creativity Acumen, Critical thinking and Problem-solving mentality
- Entrepreneurship: Business orientation and start-up development, marketing and idea pitching concepts, customer engagement and interactions, e.t.c.
How to Apply for UNILAG Design Studio RICE360 Summer Internship Programme 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
For further details, please:
- Visit 3rd floor, Systems Engineering Building, Faculty of Engineering, University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos.
- Call +2349068234368 or +2349055891717
- Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Female applicants are highly encouraged
Application Closing date
30th September, 2022.
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here