Unilever Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment For MCO Head of People Experience, West Africa
Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MCO Head of People Experience, West Africa
Reference ID: job requisition id R-49901
Employment Type: Full Time
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The MCO Head of People Experience (PX) at Unilever is responsible for the continuous improvement of the relationship between Unilever and its people. We want Unilever to be the employer of choice for hundreds of thousands of people worldwide, and a trailblazer for best-in-class people experiences.
- The MCO Head of People Experience will be the custodian of this ambition and is a champion for employees and the policies, processes, technologies and facilities that will help make their time at Unilever productive, engaged and fulfilling, driving business effectiveness, employee satisfaction and retention.
- The MCO Head of People Experience has responsibility, accountability & ownership for leading and integrating the people experience across the end- to-end life cycles and moments that matter as well as the delivery of Global, Regional and Country Experiences.
- Own day to day activities and performance for people experience in-market and team delivering in-market PX, including Payroll and WPS
- Coordinate and share best practices and insights across markets
- Escalation points for people experience issues in market
- Owns voice of the employee and leads the conversation about employees with relevant stakeholders, challenging where necessary.
- Continuously improves the end-to-end experience for employees, for all life cycles and PX programs
- Owns experience insight data and key employee sentiment metrics
- Advocates for best practice in PX design and execution with relevant stakeholders, including communicating standards and practices to the local level
- Responsible for impact assessment on current state experience, and building change and adoption plans into BAU
- Acts on issues or problems raised by the business or users. Resolves or escalates problems.
- Co-ordinates and facilitates process improvement
- Initiates and maintains governance and ways of working to improve relations and open communications with and between stakeholders.
- Builds teams capability and future fit skills
- Employee Data Protection Champion for West Africa – liaising with the Legal team and implementing the framework as per Governance requirements.
- Achieves the agreed PX measures (including cost) and service level requirements for PX.
- Ensures that service level agreements, contracts and negotiations with both internal and external suppliers are aimed at meeting the business needs, by providing a value for money service.
- Ensures that all compliance and regulatory BAU requirements are met and approved, meeting internal and external audit standards
- Supports the Global mobility team with in-market operations as required
- The role reports to the Head of People Experience for Africa with an Indirect line to the Head of HR for West Africa
- The MCO Head of PX is directly accountable for the in-market teams, employees experiences and services.
- Key interfaces include MCO HRLT, HRBPs, Africa PXLT, Africa Ops Hub, global PX leads, global and local Finance and legal, IT Business Partners and LTs.
- The MCO EP Lead supports regional and global SMEs and Procurement during the negotiation of Contracts and Service Level Agreements with Contractors, Third Parties and Suppliers.
- Vendors such as payroll providers, recruitment agencies, employee benefits.
READ- ExxonMobil Graduate Internship (Pharmacy) 2023- How to Apply
Flexibility for this Role (Working Model, Mobility):
- Hybrid – Office-based, remote/flexible
Requirements to Apply for Unilever Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment
Educational Background / Work History:
- 5 years deep HR experience or with People Experience or other relevant experience.
- Big-picture thinker, confident in taking strategic decisions that will impact culture, policy and ways of working.
- Strong knowledge of FMCG and its ways of working.
- Ability and experience in leading large remote teams working in multiple disciplines and ability to make an impact with stakeholders
- Budget and cost management
- Experience working with HR systems, processes and solutions.
- Previous experiences of crafting innovative experiences and journeys
Professional Knowledge / Skill Requirements:
- Understand Reward, Payroll, Recruitment / Core HR and applied at country level in order to drive scalable global solutions.
- Strong knowledge of FMCG and its ways of working in terms of driving global solutions but understanding the local legal/compliance requirements.
- Strength in applying governing rules and structures (i.e., reporting requirements. Local legislation), and partnering with specialist functions (Audit, Finance etc.).
- Knowledge and expertise in managing various partners and create a seamless operation between partner and MCO.
- Agile in thinking big picture with local deviations to drive simple process design and continuous improvement.
- Consumer Love
- Passion for High Performance
- Talent Catalyst
How to Apply for Unilever Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing Date for Unilever Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply