Uniport 2021/2022 Post-Utme Screening Form Is Out- Candidates who chose Uniport as their first choice and scored 150 or above in the Unified Tertiary Examination (UTME) are to apply for Post UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
Candidates who chose the University of Port Harcourt for Direct Entry Admission are hereby requested to apply for screening by logging in to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and complete a Form online, to provide information on:
- Qualifying Examination(s) for Direct Entry Admission
- Results obtained from Qualifying Examinations (O’level, and A’Level/Diploma/NCE/JUPEB/IJMB and Degree), showing the pass level and points.
- Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
Uniport Post UTME Cut off mark 2021/2022
The cut off mark for uniport admission screening exercise is minimum score of 150
The Schedule of the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
Schedule for the 2021 Post Utme Screening Exercise
Monday, 20th September, 2021 – Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry, Agriculture, SSLT
Tuesday, 21st September, 2021- Humanities, Pharmacy
Wednesday, 22nd September, 2021 – Management Sciences, Law
Thursday, 23rd September, 2021- Engineering, Education
Friday, 24th September, 2021 – Social Sciences, Science
Saturday, 25th September, 2021- Medicine and Surgery
Time: 8:00am – 2:00pm
ONLINE REGISTRATION DATE
Monday, 6th September, 2021 – Sunday, 19th September, 2021
Candidates should visit the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and adhere strictly to the Registration Procedure.
- Candidates are to input their JAMB Registration Numbers and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details.
- Generate Remita Code for payment with your Master, Visa or Verve Card, etc. OR Print out Payment Slip and Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita Platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita Receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed online again and login with your JAMB Registration Numbers and the Access Code on the Payment Slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the documents – photocopy of JAMB Slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’Level Examination Results (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’Level/Diploma/NCE/JUPEB/ IJMB and Degree Results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, P.M.B. 5323, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level and A’Level Results, JAMB Result Slips and other registration documents must be the same
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2021, to be eligible for the Admission.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON SUNDAY, 19TH SEPTEMBER, 2021.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Registration is online, therefore candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates must ensure their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: email@example.com
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 07060859070, 08059475610, 07061422619
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here