Apply for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2022 for Business Analyst: United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent
- Proactively lead the development and implementation of comprehensive and sustainable cost optimization initiatives for the African Subsidiaries.
- Ensure that all subsidiaries develop a robust MIS reporting framework to drive business performance.
- Standardize business performance reporting across all subsidiaries.
- Develop subsidiary capacity to provide insights to drive the business.
- Engender the credibility of Subsidiary Finance Teams by ensuring timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts for the Executive management.
- Preparation of monthly liquidity projections and analysis for subsidiaries.
- Manage treasury relationship with Group Finance.
- Manage the processes of financial forecasting, budget consolidation and reporting in the subsidiaries.
- Manage the Financial and Regulatory Audit for African Subsidiaries.
- Monitor the intragroup funding and capital requests, including pricing and tax concerns.
- Provide leadership in the execution, management and reporting of short and long-term strategic financial objectives for the Bank’s African Subsidiaries.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions in the subsidiaries.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities in the subsidiaries.
- Ensure that the people, technology, policies and process in all the Financial Control Functions in African Subsidiaries are in line with the approved Group Finance Governance Policy.
- Evaluate and advise Executive Management on the impact of long-range planning, the introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions in the Subsidiaries.
READ– Personal Trust Microfinance Bank Limited at Human Resources Officer
Qualifications/Requirements for United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Candidates must have Masters’ Degree or a professional qualification will be an advantage
- Candidates must have 4-8 years experience in finance and cost management in the banking industry.
- Our ideal candidate must have good knowledge of Business and Financial Analysis, Performance Management, and a good understanding of the Nigerian Banking Industry.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Excellent oral and communications skill
- Advanced interpersonal and conflict management skills
- Excellent listening skill
- Business and financial analysis
- Performance management
- Excellent interpretation of the bank’s aspirations into measurable details.
- Good understanding of the Nigerian Banking Industry.
- Knowledge of CBN’s policies and the business environment
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
ALSO READ– APPLY: Programme Officer (Lagos TB Grant) Recruitment at Damien Foundation Belgium
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
How to Apply for United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing date 17th June, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply