University of Auckland Scholarship Application Form for International Student Excellence is now open – In this article,we will show you how to apply for University of Auckland Scholarship and the requirement you will need to apply for the fully funded scholarship. Also see Scholarship Benefits
Purpose of the Scholarship
The University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship was established in 2016.
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to attract new international students of high caliber to enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate taught study of one year or more at Waipapa Taumata Rau | University of Auckland.
A Scholarship for new International undergraduate and postgraduate students, up to $10,000 towards compulsory tuition fees.
Scholarship provider: University of Auckland, New Zealand
Degree Category: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD
Eligible Country: International
- Tuition fees of Up to $10,000 for either postgraduate study or undergraduate study
To be eligible for Scholarship consideration, an applicant must
- be an international student
- The basis of selection will be academic merit, the quality of the letter of application and endorsement by the applicant’s referee. The Selection Committee may also consider the applicant’s country of origin, and how the intended programme of study aligns with the University’s strategic aims.
- The Scholarship will be awarded by the University of Auckland Council on the recommendation of a Selection Committee comprising the Deputy Vice Chancellor Strategic Engagement (or nominee), the Director of the International Office (or nominee), and two faculty representatives from the International Committee.
- be either a new student who has received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission, or an English Language Academy (ELA) student who has received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission, and
- be enrolled, or enrolling, full-time in either a Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) or masters degree of 120 points or more,
- To be paid the Scholarship, awardees must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate degree, a PGDip or masters programme
- The Scholarship will be paid as a credit towards compulsory fees in the first year of study at Waipapa Taumata Rau | University of Auckland.
- The Scholarship may not be deferred until the following semester. A new Scholarship application will be required.
- As a condition of tenure, awardees will be required to enrol full-time for at least two semesters of study at Waipapa Taumata Rau | University of Auckland (see Note VI).
How to Apply for University of Auckland Scholarship
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details.
To begin application process, CLICK HERE
Application Closing Date for University of Auckland Scholarship
21 November 2022
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here