University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) Job Recruitment for Director of Administration 2022-University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) Job Recruitment is ongoing for all. Interesting and qualified candidate should kindly apply by using the articles provided below.The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) belongs to the second generation of Teaching Hospitals which were established by law on the 2nd May 1980. It took off in July1980 and started operation using as its temporary site, the then General Hospital and Maternity Hospital Ilorin which were owned by the Kwara State Government. The permanent site of the hospital was declared opened by His Excellency, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, in May 2007, while complete movement took place in April 2010.
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) , invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below in the hospital:
Job Title: Director of Administration
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
- The Director of Administration shall be responsible to the Chief Medical Director for day-to-day general administration of the Hospital.
- Participating in formulation, execution and review of policies as directed by Chief Medical Director and/or the Board.
- Coordinating the activities of support departments in the Hospital;
- Conduct the correspondence of the Board and keep the records of the Hospital;
- He shall be the Chief Administrative adviser to the Chief Medical Director and Secretary to the Board of Management.
- Take charge of the department responsible for administration;
- Perform such other functions as the Board or the Chief Medical Director, may from time to time assign to him/her.
Qualifications / Requirements
To qualify for the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) Recruitment, see the following below:
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Master’s Degree in Health Services Management or the Humanities or Social Sciences from a recognized University.
- Candidates must have not less than twenty (20) years of post- qualification experience.
- Fellow or Associate of the Institute of Health Service Administrators of Nigeria (IHSAN) or any other working relevant professional certificate is an added advantage.
- Working experience in a hospital is an added advantage.
- Competency in ICT is an added advantage.
- Evidently demonstrable worthiness in character and acceptability to a larger (or very significant) proportion of hospital Community.
- No record(s) of overt or covert official misconduct in previously held administrative post(s).
- The Director of Administration shall hold office effective from the date of appointment inclusive of any period previously served as a Director in any other organization in the Public Service, provided the Officer does not attain the mandatory retirement age of Sixty (60) years or Thirty-Five (35) years of service (which ever comes first) and on such terms and conditions as may be specified in the letter of appointment.
Salary and Conditions of Service
Salary and conditions of service shall be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of officers.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2022.
How to Apply University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates are expected to forward fifteen (15) copies of Letters of Application accompanied with photocopies of their Credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae. The Application and Attachment should be in a sealed envelope marked “Application for the Post of Director of Administration” at the top left hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director,
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital,
Ilorin, Kwara State.
Kindly Take Note
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees, one of whom must be within the rank of Directorate cadre.
- Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referee.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here