University of Waterloo Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)- Application Link and Guides
This portal will direct you to right step by step process to apply for University of Waterloo Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded). All you need to do is follow all instructions provided and ensure you have all the minimum qualifications to be eligible for the scholarship program.Why at the University of Waterloo? It’s an excellent chance for learners to work at this university. Here, through management coaching, organizational development courses, and secondments, applicants can appreciate important chances to develop their profession.
Brief Summary About the University of Waterloo
The University of Waterloo (Waterloo or UWaterloo) is a public research university with the main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. The main campus is on 404 hectares (998 acres) of land adjacent to “Uptown” Waterloo and Waterloo Park. The university also operates three satellite campuses and four affiliated university colleges.
Details of University of Waterloo Scholarships
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of Waterloo
- Study in: Canada
- Courses Offered: The scholarships are open to study the undergraduate and Research-based Masters and Ph.D. degrees in any subject offered by the University of Waterloo.
- Program Period: Depends on the selected program.
- For Undergraduate: April 15, July 15, November 15
- For Master’s and Ph.D.: Click here to view the program-specific deadline.
Coverage of University of Waterloo Scholarships
University of Waterloo Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The David Johnston–Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards will be awarded worth up to $2,500 for a one-term study experience, $2,500 to $5,000 for a one-term work or volunteer experience, up to $10,000 for a two-term work or volunteer experience.
- The International Master’s Award of Excellence is valued at $2,500 per term for a maximum of 6 terms.
To be considered for the scholarship opportunity, you must first understand the qualifications and requirements for applying for University of Waterloo Scholarships.
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Candidates who have good academic standing (normally a minimum 70% average at the undergraduate level; normally a minimum 75% average at the graduate level) are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- The applicants must be full-time undergraduate and graduate students in any faculty who wish to participate in an international experience in Israel, including a minimally-paid or volunteer international co-op work placement, a volunteer placement, an academic exchange, or a study term related to academic requirements.
- International students with a valid Canadian study permit who are registered full time and assessed international tuition fees.
- Normally given to students in research-based programs (thesis or major research paper).
- Will normally only be given to students entering the first term of their program (term 1.0).
- Students must demonstrate academic excellence through criteria established by the Faculty.
- Students must meet the academic progress requirements of their program and not have outstanding probationary admission requirements.
- This award could be in addition to other internal or external scholarships (e.g., UW Graduate Scholarship, OGS, etc). Note: scholarships are different than sponsorship – see next bullet.
- Normally, students should not be concurrently receiving foreign government or agency sponsorship (e.g., China Scholarship Council, Libyan sponsorship, etc) or be fully or partially self-funded in excess of the Faculty minimum levels of support.
- Students grand-parented under the existing IMSA program cannot be nominated for an IMAE; however, a student previously awarded an IMSA for a previously completed master’s degree can be nominated for an IMAE.
- Students will be automatically considered for this award based on their application for admission. Departments and/or Faculty will define their own internal process by which they select recipients based on the eligibility criteria and allocation.
- Faculties may impose stricter eligibility criteria as appropriate.
How to Apply for the University of Waterloo Scholarships
Please follow the below steps to avail David Johnston–Lebovic Foundation International Experience Award scholarship:
- Candidates need to take admitted to the university in undergraduate and graduate degree programs. After taking admission, candidates can access the application on their forms pages.
- Applicants need to attach a personal statement which will refer to the application form. All applicants must provide evidence of their English language ability to meet the minimum requirements for admission.
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the International Master’s Award of Excellence scholarship:
- Students will be automatically considered for this award based on their application for admission; hence no separate scholarship application is required.
- Departments and/or Faculties will select the students and nominate them for the scholarship.
- See the official website (link found below) for the application deadlines specific to each Master’s degree program.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.