Urgent! British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Recruitment For Supply Planning Manager
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success.
We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
BATN is recruiting interested candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Planning Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Reports To: Strategic Account Manager
Function: AMSSA Supply Chain
Seniority Level: Management
Role Positioning and Objectives
- The Customer Service Executive (CSE) is a Supply Chain professional who constantly anticipates, understands and actions customer short term (typically current, + 3 month cycle) product delivery requirements to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The CSE is responsible for managing the customer relationship on an operational basis, understanding customer requirements and marketing strategies.
- The CSE works with relevant Service Centre functions to ensure products are delivered on time and in full for EM’s serviced under Make to Order (MTO), Make to Order with Collaboration (MTC), Make to Stock (MTS) or Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) models
- The CSE follows up to ensure customer complaints are answered on time and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- The CSE is responsible for the demand validation (customer S&OP figures) and the delivery of products (finished goods and semi finished goods) to customers based on optimum cost and timing.
What You Will Be Accountable For
- For EM’s with service model; order management and spot order identification to ensure accurate input into the planning process, work with the Plan function to find the optimum supply solution for the spot orders
- For MTS service model; manages net requirements calculation using APO SNP, ensuring BAT entities are supplied according to their SHP.
- Key Supply Chain contact for commercial on NPI execution, works with all the relevant parties to provide input into Stage 3 (business case) and to enable supply readiness of new products.
- Works with End Market and Planning to ensure that the demand is placed against the right SKU, minimising waste of materials and maximising product availability when introducing promotional SKUs (phasing in and out)
- Validate the demand forecast on monthly basis against previous month’s figures, challenge the EM’s in case of deviations. Understand the reasons behind the deviation to ensure accurate input into WAA S&OP process
- Ensure that stock policy levels are maintained within the agreed limits for EM’s
- Continuously identify areas for improving service to EM customers and drive the implementation of these initiatives to deliver competitive advantage
- Ensure customer service and supply chain performance in line with SLA, proactively initiating dialogue with the customer regarding key issues and driving solutions with the relevant WAA function to ensure targets are achieved
- Highlight any shortfall on delivering customer requirements on time in full, analyse the impact and own the issue management process to ensure appropriate resolution and /or escalation. This includes NPI and promotional SKUs
- Identify innovative service offerings and other proposals for feed into the ASAM, e.g. giving customers greater visibility of their orders within the Supply Chain, & giving service teams improved visibility & ownership across the customer base, improved customer issue logging & resolution
- Drive short term improvements with the customers on operational processes
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities between the EM & WAA, to deliver quality enhancement and cost reductions.
- Ensure transparency of supply and deployment plans to the relevant EM customers through delivery of ‘on time’ and accurate visibility of order status reports on weekly basis
- Monitor customer complaints and drive resolution
- Support operational onboarding of new customers and SLA implementations
- Translate customer requirements in a way that can be effectively met and not constrained by the current ways of working/set-up
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management within an international environment
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Flexible, able to cope well with ambiguity
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Good cultural awareness
- Good understanding of Supply Chain activities
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Proficiency in using ERP-systems (e.g. SAP, SCC, APO DP) is essential.
Competitive salary package + excellent benefits + market leading bonus.
How to Apply for BATN Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here