Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Recruitment applications is open for interested and qualified persons for a Analyst, FCC Investigations. See More details about the Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Recruitment below
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement.
READ- Amazon Energy Limited Recruitment For Executive Secretary-Apply Now
Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivize our employees to live our values every day.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, FCC Investigations
Job ID: 2200017974
Employee Status: Permanent
- Role will be responsible for supporting the Country Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) to deliver overall, appropriate AML, ABC and Sanctions Compliance and maintenance of standards in the Group FCC Framework.
- Support Country Head, FCC to set and implement the vision, strategy, direction and leadership for the Country/Department, consistent with the vision and strategy for FCC and in support of the Group’s strategic direction and growth aspirations.
- Input to Country / Client Business operating model design of relevant FCC and business processes.
- Support Country Head, FCC to ensure that there is adequate support (people, processes, tools, frameworks, systems) in the Country/Department for necessary FCC works.
- Support relevant stakeholders to make decisions based on current and possible future policies, practices, and trends.
- Keep track of and provide advice to relevant stakeholders on the interpretation and application of regulatory expectations, laws, best practices, and policies related to FCC.
- Support Country Head, FCC to analyse comprehensive impact of financial crime related regulatory matters on the relevant business area and its operations.
- Support Country Head, FCC to ensure that key changes (to laws, rules, regulations) are communicated and cascaded (in country), in coordination with Group communications.
- Support Country Head, FCC to resolve competing requirements between regulations, for example between AML regulations and data privacy/bank secrecy or information security regulations.
- Executing AML surveillance and investigation processes and follow-up activities escalated by FCSU (automatic & manual).
- Case Management Production Activities: Transaction Monitoring, Name Screening, Trade AML, Heightened Monitoring, Quality Control.
- List Management recommendation: Watch List, Exclusion List, Intelligence Exchange.
- SAR Reporting / RFIs
- Manual case investigations.
- Receipt of PO for investigations.
- Perform ad hoc AML investigations work for SCB Nigeria as and when directed by the Country Head of FC.
- Manage FC related Court / Production / Freeze Orders received from regulators, authorities or the Group.
- Manage cash threshold reporting or other obligations, including obligations around over-the-counter cash limits.
- Manage second line testing, quality checks and quality assurance reviews as directed by the Head of FC.
- Manage local watch lists operations as directed by the Head of FC.
- Liaise with regional and Group FCSU, RFCCC, FCIIU Teams and other relevant stakeholders.
ALSO READ- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment Form Portal For Research & Product Development Officer
- Support Head, FC to provide advice to relevant stakeholders on compliance with Group standards relating to Financial Crime Compliance (AML, Sanctions and ABC).
- Support Head, FC to properly identify, analyse, escalate as well as put in place action plans to resolve risk issues.
- Support the Country Head, FCC to develop, keep up to date and recommend for approval by the relevant Risk Committee, appropriate policies/processes/DOIs to address financial crime risks, aligning with relevant regulatory requirements.
- Support Country Head, FCC in providing governance and oversight over the implementation of FCC-related policies and procedures in Country to ensure compliance with such policies and procedures.
- Support Country Head, FCC to function as (second line) Risk Control Owner under the Group’s Risk Management Framework for those aspects of Regulatory Compliance relating to [AML/Sanctions/ABC] and escalate issues as appropriate.
People and Talent:
- Stimulate an environment where forward planning, prioritization, deadline management and streamlined workflows and collaborative, inclusive yet effective and efficient work practices are the norm.
- Support Country Head, FCC to deliver on the approved training curriculum for the year.
- Work with Head of FC and other team members to ensure team cohesion and high performance.
- Promote and embed a culture of openness, trust, and risk awareness, where ethical, legal, regulatory and policy compliant conduct is the norm.
- Ensure to clearly articulated and well understood roles and responsibilities through meaningful and accurate job descriptions.
- Ensure to anticipate horizon risks in the area of financial crime that may have a significant impact on the business as a whole and assist to develop effective strategies to mitigate such horizon risks.
- Support Country Head, FC to oversee the review and analysis of the client base to identify and manage high risk clients, or specific country reviews.
- Support Head, FC to provide advice on the application of risk management frameworks (e.g. ORF, GRA).
- Support Head, FC to maintain oversight of risk mitigating action plans.
- Support Head, FC to establish and maintain watch lists used for customer and transaction screening and various other due diligence and investigative purposes (local/regional internal and external).
- Inform Head, FC/ Head of CFCC of serious regulatory breaches (or where risk tolerances have been breached) and ensure support in the resolution of identified risk.
- Support Head, FC assess risks arising from products, segments, geographies, customers, transactions and escalate risk relevant issues.
- Support in the tracking and remediation of FC investigations related regulatory findings.
- In the event of serious regulatory breaches, or where risk tolerances have been breached, ensure the Head, FC and Head, CFCC are informed and support in actions are taken to quickly remediate the issues.
- Ensure to support the Head, FC to track significant issues arising from FC metrics, FC Assurance activities, Audit reviews and regulatory inspections, providing validation of issue closure where necessary.
- Ensure to support the Head, FC to analyse and interpret data to produce reports that help the bank identify and manage emerging areas of risk / vulnerability and thus drive remediation action within the CFCC function.
- Participate in the discussions of lessons learned from audit findings, FC assurance activities and specific investigations and support in the implementation of actions..
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
- National Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU)
- Economic Financial Crime Commission (EFCC)
- Other relevant industry stakeholders.
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ: Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUOE) Massive Recruitment Form Portal 2022/2023-recruitment.iaue.edu.ng 63 Positions
- Embed “Here for Good” and Group’s brand and values in country.
- Perform other responsibilities assigned by Head, Compliance under Country or Functional policies and procedures.
- Multiple functions (double hats) as and when required (General Compliance Function).
Our Ideal Candidate
- ACAMS Certification/ Any relevant Compliance Certification.
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date 2nd August, 2022 (11:59:00 PM).
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply