Vital Voices (VV) GROW Fellowship 2023 Global Accelerator Program for Female Entrepreneurs Application is currently ongoing for interested and qualified person to apply using the steps and guides contained below
The VV GROW Fellowship is a 10-month virtual program that fosters growth and skills advancement in strategic planning, financial management, marketing and sales, strategic networking, leadership, human resources, and communications to support you in creating a holistic, sustainable foundation for which your vision and impact can grow.
Now in its ninth year, the program partners with women entrepreneurs to drive inclusive economic growth and social change by helping them grow their business and social impact. Vital Voices works with them to address key obstacles to growth and enhance their leadership and management skills through customized business and leadership training, technical assistance, and access to networks.
RECOMMENDED- Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Scholarships 2023 to study in Netherlands (Fully Funded)
The program will equip you with all the tools and skills to take your business to the next level. You will end up with:
- A Strategic Plan for growth in your business and impact.
- A new network of peers and informal advisors.
- An official certification as a Vital Voices GROW Fellow
- Join the Vital Voices network of global women leaders
Interested and qualified candidates are to possess the following below:
- Applicant is a woman (inclusive of the following identities: cisgender women, transgender women, and non-binary people that are comfortable in a space that centers the experiences of women).
- Applicant owns and leads a for-profit business that leads a purpose-driven business that offers innovative solutions to the world’s greatest challenges and/or advances the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Applicant holds a key leadership and management role with decision-making authority in the business.
- Applicant’s business is beyond the startup phase, meaning they have proven their business model and product/service, they have a committed customer base, and the business is carrying out marketing activities.
- Applicant’s business at least breaks even in terms of annual revenue.
- Applicant has at least 1 full-time employee (inclusive of self).
- Applicant is proficient in spoken and written English.
- Ideal candidates:
- • Know their mission and the impact they want to have and are motivated to make a positive impact.
- • Have proven their business product/service through a baseline of sales and is now ready to move past the rollercoaster of starting up and hanging on by a thread, to build out a sustainable model and functioning team.
- • Are enthusiastic about participating in this program and joining VV global network.
- • Are excited about the opportunity to collaborate with and support other leaders in the program cohort.
- • Do not plan to exit their business within the next 5 years.
- • If applicant is involved in more than one business, the requirement criteria above must apply to the
- business that the applicant would like to focus on during the fellowship.
ALSO READ- Chevening Fully Funded Scholarship 2023/2024 for Study in the UK- Apply Here
Through the VV GROW fellowship you will:
- Have gained a new found confidence in your ability to lead, as well as in your businesses’ ability to thrive.
- Have a framework for measuring your organization’s impact which can be used to measure your performance, and can also be engaged in your marketing and in securing investors.
- Be empowered with the knowledge and tools to evaluate and identify opportunities for growth in business and leadership.
- Strengthened resiliency and ability to navigate change, and contingency planning strategies and approaches to guard against future economic or other shocks.
- Have knowledge in how to leverage the Vital Voices network of alumnae, partners and supporters to provide access to unique and high impact opportunities to further your own leadership and business impact.
- Understand how to strengthen network connections and engage partners to provide insight and support to you and your business.
– A limited number of scholarships will be available. If you are interested in being considered for a scholarship, please select “Apply for a scholarship” and answer the corresponding questions.
– Successful applicants will be informed of the result of their scholarship application upon notification of program acceptance.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Vital Voices (VV) GROW Fellowship 2023 Global Accelerator Program
Application Closing Date:
October 18, 2022
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply