Wema Bank Plc Recruitment: Relationship Management Officers at Wema Bank Plc
Wema Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders.
The publicly quoted Nigerian company has successfully built a legacy of trust and resilience that has won it the loyalty of its customers. The Bank is constantly introducing products and services tailored to the needs of its customers at every stage of their lives. It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families and businesses across Nigeria, helping them to achieve their personal and financial goals.
Application is invited for :
Job Title: Relationship Management Officer
Locations: Apapa, Victoria Island & Lekki – Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- The ideal candidate will contribute to business development and execution of branch sales plans to achieve desirable profitability, foster a productive, value- producing relationship between the bank and customers and support the Business Development Managers to grow a portfolio of profitable customers in pursuit of specific sales, service, growth, and opportunity targets.
- Execute branch sales strategy reflective of the local market conditions to ensure that sales targets are met. This includes having product knowledge, cross selling and keeping up to date with changes and developments in the local market/area to drive optimal achievement sales opportunities.
- Manages and maintains current business relationships and seek new accounts through sales.
- Engage in business development activities and solicitation of new business; be actively involved in instilling and maintaining a positive sales environment through education of the Bank’s products and services.
- Conducts daily meetings with the sales team (RMO and MA) and carry out reviews on the previous day and jointly plan for the week ahead.
- Ability to identify an acceptable level of lending risk, in line with the bank’s risk appetite statement, and to maximise profit from that transaction.
- Minimize risks through adherence to KYC compliance as per the bank policies and procedures in all your operations to minimize losses due to frauds.
- Discuss loan terms and conditions, and conduct collateral risk analysis to ensure compliance with the banks policies and procedures.
- Comply with the Bank’s complaint resolution process to resolve the matter, maintain our high service standards and mitigate further risks / losses.
READ: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023/2024
- Extract and analyse financial statements, cash flow forecasts and other complex financial reports, providing accurate assessment.
- Analyze financial statements of new customer and evaluate all loan documents.
- Contributes to the growth of deposits, loans and overdrafts to increase profitability of the branch.
- Perform prequalification assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests within framework of Bank credit culture and current economic and industry trends.
- Delivers and maintains customer service standards at all times, for improved service delivery.
- Collaborate with peers in the branch to ensure effective support and service delivery.
- Contribute to developing a positive and proactive Safety and Wellbeing culture including meeting all safety and wellbeing compliance requirements.
- Role model and live the Bank’s Values while adhering to all corporate HR policies.
Applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Must possess B.Sc in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- Must possess minimum of 5 years of work experience in Commercial Business at any reputable bank or financial institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
All applications must be submitted on or before 29th May, 2023.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply