Candidates are to kindly read the instructions and guidelines in other not to miss out any vital information needed.
Is the World Trade Organization Internships 2022/2023 Application Form out ?
Yes, the World Trade Organization Internships Application Form is out , registration for fresh students is ongoing. Start your online application now before portal will close. This post contains all you need to know about the World Trade Organization (WTO) Internships for Postgraduates Students, Geneva, Switzerland, how to apply online and requirements involves for a successful registration.
Please note better: WTO Internship selections are based on merit, taking account of eligibility criteria, academic qualifications and expertise.
Available WTO Internships Programme
- The WTO Internship Programme is open to post-graduate students from all WTO members and countries or customs territories engaged in accession negotiations;
- The China LDC and Accessions Programme (also known as the China WTO Accession Internship Programme);
- The WTO Support Programme for Doctoral Studies.
Note: Both (2) and (3) are reserved for post-graduate students from developing countries and least developed countries (LDCs).
Synopsis of World Trade Organization (WTO) Internships
The WTO Internship Programme provides an opportunity for post-graduate students from WTO member and observer countries to gain valuable experience from working at the WTO.
Information about the responsibilities of the WTO’s divisions is available here.
Remuneration/Stipends Payment for Selected Candidates
Interns receive a daily allowance of CHF 60 (including weekends and official holidays falling within the selected period). Travel expenses to and from Geneva cannot be paid by the WTO, and such travel is not covered by the Organization’s insurance.
Medical health insurance coverage is mandatory in Switzerland, and interns are responsible for organizing their own health insurance prior to commencing their internship at the WTO.
Requirements/Eligibility for World Trade Organization (WTO) Internships Registration Form
- be a national of a WTO member state or a country or customs territory engaged in accession negotiations
- have completed his/her undergraduate studies in a relevant discipline and have completed at least one year of his/her postgraduate studies
- be at least 21 years old and a maximum of 30 years old during the internship.
How to Register/Apply for World Trade Organization Internship 2022
To register online, visit Official Website
Candidates should submit their applications through the WTO external jobs platform
Internship selections are based on merit, taking account of eligibility criteria, academic qualifications and expertise.
Only successful candidates selected for interview are contacted.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here